ashanti gold mine in ghana projects
Southern Ashanti Mine Gold Project, Ghana - Mining TechnologyThe Nzema Gold Project is located 280km west of Accra, the capital city of Ghana, Africa. The project can be accessed through 80km of sealed roads from Takoradi city and Tarkwa mining centre. Endeavour Mining owns 90% of the project, while the Government of Ghana owns the remaining 10%. Adamus Mining, which.ashanti gold mine in ghana projects,Strategic Gold Project in Ghana's Ashanti Belt - Castle Peak Mining .The information contained in this presentation is provided by Castle Peak Mining Ltd. (“Castle Peak” or the “Company”) for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to issue or arrange to issue, or the solicitation of an offer to issue, securities of Castle Peak or other financial products. The information.Projects | Asante Gold CorporationProjects. Asante Gold has one development stage and four exploration stage projects in Ghana, West Africa: Kubi Gold Mine - exploration and underground mine development project located and adjoining to the south of the 66 million ounce (pre-mining resource) AngloGold Ashanti Obuasi mine;. owned by Asante.